In November of 2009, I was invited to take a trip to El Salvador with Compassion International. The aim of the trip was for bloggers to see the work they do and blog about it. It was an amazing experience—life-changing, really.
If you’d like to read through the posts from that trip, here they all are!
- “This Child Deserves to Know Jesus!”
- More Than Just Beautiful Faces, but Beautiful Nonetheless
- A Hero’s Welcome Given by Heroes
- Mothers Becoming Moms: Child Survival Program in Action
- You’ve Been Cordially Invited to Break Your Heart
- Reentry Sickness