Oct 12, 2011
I haven’t done a “Blogs I Read” post in a really long time. Time to change that!
I’ve been telling my friend Jill that I want to link to her blog for ages now! I’m just waaaay behind on all my blogging goals, so here it is at long last.
If you like children’s literature (or your kids do), you should check out Orange Marmalade.
(Jill is the third from the left. Aren’t they a great-looking crew, by the way?)
Why you should check out Orange Marmalade:
- Jill’s really smart about lots of things, including children’s literature.
- Jill has had a faithful career as a home school mom to those four kids, and they did lots of reading together.
- She showcases a wide variety of books for kids, most of which I would’ve never heard of without her!
- She offers suggestions for poetry, nonfiction, holidays, etc.
- She writes thoughtful posts about plot and why she likes the book.
- She usually includes what age she’d recommend the book for.
So hop on over and check out her literature selections for kids. I think you’ll be really happy you did.