Aug 18, 2011
So I got an email the other day asking me what double stroller I use for my twins. I was going to write that person back, but figured I might as well make it into a post!
Here’s what I used/use for twin strollers!
When your babies are using the bucket car seats, it’s so nice to have a double Snap & Go stroller. Actually I’ll just go ahead and say it’s a necessity.
Because it’s really impractical to have to carry two infant car seats into the doctor, into the grocery store, anywhere really….
After you graduate from the infant seats, you move on:
I know there are so many options out there for a double twin stroller. This is only what I use. I chose to go with the Combi Twin Sport.
(except mine's red)
Here’s why I chose it:
- It’s a lot lighter than most double strollers.
- I like the side-by-sides (especially for twins, who I think will want to see each other, since they’re together all the time).
- It collapses pretty small (compared to other doubles) so you have more room in your trunk.
- It’s affordable.
I imagine some people object to the Combi because:
- The baskets underneath are small. (I remedy that with The Mommy Hook.)
- It doesn’t “handle” as well as some of the other high-end side-by-sides. I didn’t really care about that as much. If I lived in New York City and used my stroller daily, then perhaps it’d be worth the extra cash for better handling. Wasn’t worth it to me.
So there ya go! MollyPiper.com is (un)officially endorsing these products! ;)