Jan 17, 2011
For Christmas, my awesome BFF got the babies an amazing contraption that I’m convinced will make my life easier with twins:
This, my friends, is the Boon Squirt Baby Food Dispensing Spoon!
So, here’s how it works:
- Unscrew the colored soft plastic portion (it’s squeezy).
- Fill that with baby food or cereal.
- Screw it back onto the clear plastic spoon.
- Squeeze the desired amount onto the spoon (there’s a small hole at the base of the spoon).
We have two of them, one for each baby. Here’s why I think I’m gonna love these (and you might, too):
- You can throw them in the dishwasher.
- There’s a little cap (not pictured) that fits on the spoon portion for travel.
- When you’re feeding two, things get kinda crazy, especially if you have to mix one baby’s cereal with soy formula and one baby’s with regular (like me). If you get two different colors, you can keep them separated easily.
- Less chance of spilling (if you’re anything like me).
And here’s a short video presentation, brought to you by Whitsun & Cadence:
I’m still having trouble wrapping my brain around having the time to give them solid foods. Right now we’re only doing it once a day, around dinner time. If you have any tips on this topic, please share how you did it with twins!